We hope you and your families are well.

In light of the announcement by the UK Government advising against all but necessary travel and other measures restricting public gatherings, the Robin Hood Country Show team have been working tirelessly with venue partners to secure new dates after the impact period of the Coronavirus outbreak.


We are currently reviewing a few new dates for this year’s show, including exciting dates in July and August.  We hope to make a decision on the final date over the next few weeks, as further news regarding the Coronavirus is released.

Exhibitors – we have automatically transferred your deposit onto the new event dates.  If this is OK and you wish to take part on the new dates, then you don’t need to take any further action.  However, if you are unable to make the new date then you have the option to transfer the deposit onto next year’s show on Sunday 2nd and BH Monday 3rd May 2021 OR have a refund of your deposit.

Let us know by emailing  and we will process as necessary.

Thank you for your continued support in this difficult time.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Updated: 03.04.20